Pack Bulls are, on average, slightly stronger in combat than the other types of bulls by having a few extra combat skill levels. Wild Bulls have slightly more carrying capacity, having a little more strength than other bulls.
Maximum strength level is the same for all bulls.
|Stats randomize by 3|
|Teen (0.40x)||16 days|
|Adult (0.60x)||24 days|
|Elder (1.10x)||44 days|
The Statistics here are taken from FCS. Players should be aware that animal characters level up as they grow, and may be stronger or weaker depending on their current age.
|Removing these items from the creature will kill it instantly.|
Health Statistics Edit
- Hunger rate: 2
- Vision Range mult: 1
- Blood: 153-259
- Bleed rate: 1
- Heal rate: 2
- Extra attack slots: 1
- Speed: 9-31 mph
- Combat Move Speed Mult: 1
|Body Part||Total Health||Chance of Hitting|
- Wild Bulls are predominantly found in Skinner's Roam, but appear in several other zones as well: Berserker Country, Okran's Gulf, and Vain.
Spawn Groups Edit
- Bull Squad (3-6 Adults, 0-3 Pups)
- Bull Herd (8-16 Adults, 0-7 Pups, Skinner's Roam)
Other Locations Edit
- Bulls may also be found with wandering nomads, or in Settled Nomad Villages.