Wild Bulls are herbivorous animals which can be found roaming the wild in Kenshi. There are other types of Bulls, such as Domesticated Bulls which can be purchased by the player and Pack Bulls which can be found in Trade Caravans.
Pack Bulls are, on average, slightly stronger in combat than the other types of bulls by having a few extra combat skill levels. Wild Bulls have slightly more carrying capacity, having a little more strength than other bulls.
Maximum strength level is the same for all bulls.
|Stats randomize by 3|
|Teen (0.40x)||16 days|
|Adult (0.60x)||24 days|
|Elder (1.10x)||44 days|
The Statistics here are taken from FCS. Players should be aware that animal characters level up as they grow, and may be stronger or weaker depending on their current age.
|Removing these items from the creature will kill it instantly.|
- Hunger rate: 2
- Vision Range mult: 1
- Blood: 153-259
- Bleed rate: 1
- Heal rate: 2
- Extra attack slots: 1
- Speed: 9-31 mph
- Combat Move Speed Mult: 1
|Body Part||Total Health||Chance of Hitting|
- Wild Bulls are predominantly found in Skinner's Roam, but appear in several other zones as well: Berserker Country, Okran's Gulf, and Vain.
- Bull Squad (3-6 Adults, 0-3 Pups)
- Bull Herd (8-16 Adults, 0-7 Pups, Skinner's Roam)
- Bulls may also be found with wandering nomads, or in Settled Nomad Villages.