Non-Player Characters[edit | edit source]
Unique[edit | edit source]
Village NPCs[edit | edit source]
These are the potential inhabitants of the Hive Villages.
Trade Caravans[edit | edit source]
These are the potential NPCs who are members of this faction's trade caravans.
These are possible traders which can come from this faction.
Bandit Hive[edit | edit source]
These characters will begin to spawn if the Queen has been killed or kidnapped.
Relations[edit | edit source]
Player Relations[edit | edit source]
The reasons for this faction to have a non-zero relation towards you.
- While the Hivers in the Hive Villages will refuse to work with "hiveless" hive characters, the traders from the Western Hive do not seem to care about this when they visit the player's outpost or trade in the wilderness. Sometimes the hive caravans will sell the player a Lantern of Radiance.
Locations[edit | edit source]
|Western Hive caravans can spawn in Flats Lagoon, Heng, Stenn Desert, The Great Desert, and Vain.|
|These towns, outposts, and other locations are controlled by this faction.|
|If certain World States are achieved, this faction can be found patrolling Border Zone, Dreg, Flats Lagoon, Okran's Pride, Okran's Valley, Purple Sands, Sinkuun, Skinner's Roam, Stenn Desert, The Eye, The Great Desert, and The Swamp.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Some Hive Traders won't trade with squads that have Hive characters in the squad. These NPCs often call the squad members as "Lost Ones" or "Hiveless", and might attack the player if they don't leave the shop.
- Hive Traders have diplomatic status.
- It is quite likely that several commodities that can be bought in Hive Villages are stolen, noted by how Hive Traders ironically expose themselves to further suspicions by claiming that all goods are "authentic and not stolen".
- The Holy Nation issues trade embargo on Western Hive.
- Western Hive and Traders Guild are competitive enemies in economy.