In many towns, shops will have Wanted Posters for certain 'criminals.' Characters do not require the wanted poster in order to collect the associated Bounty.
- Dust King, leader of the Dust Bandits
- The Black Dragon Duo Buzan and Dimak, leaders of the Black Dragon Ninjas
- Cannibal Leaders Cannibal Grand Wizard and Unknown, leaders of the Cannibals
- Flying Bull, leader of Kral's Chosen
- Ghost, leader of the Berserkers
- Giant King Gurgler, leader of the Fishmen
- Gorrillo, leader of The Gorrillo Bandits
- Gutterhead, leader of the Scavengers
- Moll, leader of the Flotsam Ninjas
- Sand Ninja Oni, leader of the Sand Ninjas
- Savant the Skin Eater, leader of the Skin Bandits
- Shade, leader of the Swamp Ninjas
- Simion, leader of the Rebel Farmers
- The Preacher, leader of the Preacher Cult
- The Red Bandit, leader of the Red Sabres
- The Voodoo Brothers Screamer and Ponk, leaders of the Thrall Masters
- Tinfist, leader of the Anti Slavers
- Tora 'The Gutless', leader of Band of Bones
- Valamon, leader of the Reavers
- White Eyebrow, leader of the White Eyebrow Clan
- Crab Queen, leader of the Crab Raiders
- Esata the Stone Golem, Mukai the Mountain, and Seto of the Shek Kingdom
- Espher, Hex, Luquin, Psycho, Screamy, Sinklyde, and Yabuta of the Sands, imprisoned
- High Inquisitors Seta, Valtena, and Holy Lord Phoenix of The Holy Nation
- Mighty Canhead of the Cannibals
- Yayoi of the Flotsam Ninjas
|WANTED: The Canyonlands Killer|
Description: Attractive. Dark skinned. Bulky frame. Long hair.
Violent and deranged individual guilty of luring and killing travellers on the Eastern trade route.
|WANTED: Butcher of Black Scratch|
|Lock your doors, protect your loved ones! Beware the Butcher!
Wanted for the murder and mutilation of multiple citizens also known as the Black Scratch Massacre. Description and whereabouts unknown.
|UPDATE:||Please bring ALL suspects to the police for interrogation: Any person found of execution by their own judgement will face punishment of murder.|
|WANTED: "Four-Teeth" Milton|
|Wanted for multiple charges of theft, murder and sexual assault. Reports suggest settlement in the swamps with protection from local gang members, seek caution.|