The Hook is part of the south coast. It is controlled mainly by the United Cities and the slavers.
This zone does not spawn Nests.
These locations are typically small towns, villages, or faction bases.
These are places which do not have competent inhabitants. Ancient Locations are usually lost outposts or ruins. Beware: sometimes these locations contain territorial protectors such as Security Spiders.
These locations show up on the map, although the player cannot interact with anything at this location.
These are temporary locations which can spawn randomly. They usually spawn with Camp Beds which are free to use.
These are squads which spawn without being tied to a location, camp, or nest. This list is in order of likelihood.
- Rebel Farmers - (If Lady Merin is alive and free)
- United Cities
- Slave Hunters - (If Slave Mistress Grace and/or Slave Market Master is alive and free)
- Manhunters - (If Slave Mistress Grace and/or Slave Market Master is alive and free)
- Band of Bones
- Slaver Caravan Boss - (If Slave Mistress Grace and/or Slave Market Master is alive and free)
- Caravan Trader Boss - (If Longen is alive and free) (Traders Guild)
- Mercenary Captain
- Wandering Assassin
- Escaped Slave (Empire Peasants)
- Lost Drone
- Noble Hunter - (If Emperor Tengu is alive and free)
These squads can potentially spawn in this zone if certain World States have been reached.
- Rebel Swordsmen - If Lady Merin is dead.
- Southern Hive - If West Hive Queen is dead and South Hive Queen is alive.
- Yabuta Outlaws - If Yabuta is freed from Tengu's Vault and alive.
|These are the modifiers which are linked to this zone on FCS.
|Before building an outpost, players should find information about specific areas through Prospecting.|
This zone has the 'south coast' season. Seasons may cause harmful Weather Effects or be purely aesthetic.
- Avoid getting enslaved.