Tech Hunters are adventurers dedicated to scouring the ancient ruins of the world in search of lost technologies and artifacts. They generally work for the Machinists, supplying them with the materials they need for their research. They also use their knowledge of the world and its inhabitants to help newer adventurers, providing tips and guides in the Tech Hunter's Notes series of books.
- Boot Trader
- Ronin Armour Trader
- Ronin Construction Trader
- Ronin Crossbow Trader
- Ronin Hat Trader
- Ronin Weapon Trader
- Shop Guard
- UC Armour Trader
These characters spawn in Kenshi with randomized names. Players can learn more information about these characters by looking them up in FCS.
- Bookshop Trader
- Lagoon Patron
- Skeleton Drifter
- Sword for hire tech hunter
- Sword for hire 2
- Sword for hire 10 tech hunter
- Tech Hunter Gate Guard
- Tech Hunter Ruins
- Tech Hunter shopkeeper
- World's End bar patron
- World's End bar patron shek
- World's End bar patron arrogant
The factions this faction has special relations towards. For all others, it will use this faction's default (0).
The reasons for this faction to have a non-zero relation towards you.
- Being caught stealing.
- Roaming groups in Shun might attack on sight after accusing player characters of 'playing tech hunter.'
|Tech Hunter patrols can spawn in Cannibal Plains, Forbidden Isle, Heng, Iron Valleys, Leviathan Coast, Northern Coast, Shun, Stormgap Coast, The Eye, and The Great Desert.|
|These towns, outposts, and other locations are controlled by this faction.|
|Depending on World States, this location can be controlled by this faction if Emperor Tengu, Lord Inaba and Yabuta of the Sands are dead.|
- Once dismissed, all player characters become Tech Hunters. In terms of lore it can be explained that the basis of all factions is the exploration of the past that any "free" character will go back to the "default" state.
- Trepp is supposedly one of the Tech Hunters captains, and can be heard by other comrades that she is a woman that "breaks your balls", which probably refers to her recklessness. Her quotes can be most often found in the Tech Hunter's Note Series.
- Skeletal repair beds become free once allied.