There are no Ancient Locations in the Stormgap Coast. This zone does not spawn Nests or Camps.
Major Towns Edit
Minor Outposts Edit
These locations are typically small towns, villages, or faction bases.
Homeless Spawns Edit
These are squads which spawn without being tied to a location, camp, or nest. This list is in order of likelihood.
- Grass Pirates
- Rebel Farmers
- Beak Thing
- United Cities
- Caravan Trader Boss - (Traders Guild) if Longen is alive.
- Noble Hunter
- Black Dog Bodyguards
- Beak Things
- Bounty Hunters
- Tech Hunters
- Slaver Caravan Boss - if Slave Master Grande is alive.
These squads can potentially spawn in this zone if certain World States have been reached.
- Anti-Slavers - If Tinfist is alive and Slave Master Grande is dead.
- Crab Raiders - If Crab Queen is alive and Valamon and Lady Tsugi are dead.
- Reavers - If Valamon is alive and if Tsugi is dead.
- Samurai Rogue
|These are the modifiers which are linked to this zone on FCS.
|Before building an outpost, players should find information about specific areas through Prospecting.|
This zone has the Coast season. Seasons may cause harmful Weather Effects or be purely aesthetic.
- Light rain
- Heavy rain
- Light acid rain