Skinner's Roam is a fairly large rocky desert territory controlled by the The Holy Nation but initially not actually patrolled by them. They control multiple Holy Mines in the area, some of them abandoned.
This lack of patrols allows huge groups of hungry bandits to harass travelers.
Skinner's Roam is also known for the huge dust wall that might have ruined one of the Holy Mines.
There are no Major Towns in Skinner's Roam.
These locations are typically small towns, villages, or faction bases.
- Holy Mines x3
These are places which do not have competent inhabitants. Ancient Locations are usually lost outposts or ruins. Beware: sometimes these locations contain territorial protectors such as Security Spiders.
These are temporary locations which can spawn randomly. They usually spawn with Camp Beds which are free to use.
These are squads which spawn without being tied to a location, camp, or nest. This list is in order of likelihood.
These squads can potentially spawn in this zone if certain World States have been reached.
- Western Hive - if The Queen is killed/imprisoned:
- The Holy Nation
- Shek Kingdom: Kamikaze - If Esata is killed/imprisoned
- Kral's Chosen - if both Seta and Phoenix are killed/imprisoned while Flying Bull is alive and free
- Slave Traders caravan - if Tinfist is killed/imprisoned
|These are the modifiers which are linked to this zone on FCS.
|Before building an outpost, players should find information about specific areas through Prospecting.|
Neither the ground nor the water in this zone is acidic. Cactus Farms should thrive in this area and the animals which spawn here do not eat crops (despite Wild Bulls being Herbivores).
This zone has 3 possible seasons. Seasons may cause harmful Weather Effects or be purely aesthetic.
- Dust Storm Approach
- Clear Times
- Clear AND Storm Mix SHORTSEASON
- Wear headgear which protects against Duststorms.
- If you decide to settle here, be prepared to face hordes of Starving Bandits.