Instead of consuming the limbs of a downed individual The Skin Spider will drain the prey's hunger. This rapidly depletes the prey's hunger level, leading to a Strength penalty. This will severely hinder the prey's movement speed, making it more difficult to escape.
|Stats randomize by 3|
|Teen (0.40x)||2.4 days|
|Adult (0.60x)||3.6 days|
|Elder (1.10x)||6.6 days|
The Statistics here are taken from FCS. Players should be aware that animal characters level up as they grow, and may be stronger or weaker depending on their current age.
|Removing these items from the creature will kill it instantly.|
Health Statistics Edit
Skin Spiders have a blood colour of 198 99 0 RGB.
- Hunger rate: 0.5
- Vision Range mult: 1
- Blood: 26-52
- Bleed rate: 0.1
- Heal rate: 1
- Extra attack slots: 1
- Speed: 7-14 mph
- Combat Move Speed Mult: 2
|Body Part||Total Health||Chance of Hitting|
- The Spider Plains and Arach obviously reference spiders, but Skin Spiders may also be found in: Bonefields, High Bonefields, Shun, and the Stenn Desert.
Spawn Groups Edit
- Small Spider Squad (1-3 Adults)
- Spider Squad (1-10 Adults)
- Spider Swarm (20-30 Adults, Arach)
Other Locations Edit
- The Bugmaster also has skin spiders with him.