Skin Spiders, sometimes called "Flesh Insects" are hostile carnivores found in the Spider Plains and Shun. Their attacks deal very high cutting damage. Unlike their cousins, the Blood Spider, they attack slower. The Skin Spider's health stats are greater than those of the Blood Spider. Skin Spiders—like other spiders—have high bleeding resistance and will wake up quickly should they be knocked out.
Instead of consuming the limbs of a downed individual The Skin Spider will drain the prey's hunger. This rapidly depletes the prey's hunger level, leading to a Strength penalty. This will severely hinder the prey's movement speed, making it more difficult to escape.
|Stats randomize by 3|
|Teen (0.40x)||2.4 days|
|Adult (0.60x)||3.6 days|
|Elder (1.10x)||6.6 days|
The Statistics here are taken from FCS. Players should be aware that animal characters level up as they grow, and may be stronger or weaker depending on their current age.
|Removing these items from the creature will kill it instantly.|
Skin Spiders have a blood colour of 198 99 0 RGB.
- Hunger rate: 0.5
- Vision Range mult: 1
- Blood: 26-52
- Bleed rate: 0.1
- Heal rate: 1
- Extra attack slots: 1
- Speed: 7-14 mph
- Combat Move Speed Mult: 2
|Body Part||Total Health||Chance of Hitting|
- The Spider Plains and Arach obviously reference spiders, but Skin Spiders may also be found in: Bonefields, High Bonefields, Shun, and the Stenn Desert.
- Small Spider Squad (1-3 Adults)
- Spider Squad (1-10 Adults)
- Spider Swarm (20-30 Adults, Arach)
- The Bugmaster also has skin spiders with him.