Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
Minor Outposts[edit | edit source]
These locations are typically small towns, villages, or faction bases.
Ancient Locations[edit | edit source]
These are places which do not have competent inhabitants. Ancient Locations are usually lost outposts or ruins. Beware: sometimes these locations contain territorial protectors such as Security Spiders.
Camps[edit | edit source]
These are temporary locations which can spawn randomly. They usually spawn with Camp Beds which are free to use.
Homeless Spawns[edit | edit source]
These are squads which spawn without being tied to a location, camp, or nest. This list is in order of likelihood.
- Rebel Farmers - If Emperor Tengu is alive.
- Goat Herder
- Nomad Animal Trader
- Cannibal Hunters
These squads can potentially spawn in this zone if certain World States have been reached.
- Rebel Swordsmen - If Emperor Tengu is dead.
- Samurai Rogue - upon deaths of Emperor Tengu, Lady Sanda, Lord Inaba, Lord Nagata, and Lord Yoshinaga.
- Slaver Caravan Boss - if Longen is alive and Tinfist is dead.
- Western Hive if The Queen is dead:
- Yabuta Outlaws - if Yabuta is freed from Tengu's Vault and is alive.
Environment[edit | edit source]
|These are the modifiers which are linked to this zone on FCS.
|Before building an outpost, players should find information about specific areas through Prospecting.|
Weather[edit | edit source]
This zone has the 'Desert mild' season. Seasons may cause harmful Weather Effects or be purely aesthetic.