These locations are typically small towns, villages, or faction bases.
These are places which do not have competent inhabitants. Ancient Locations are usually lost outposts or ruins. Beware: sometimes these locations contain territorial protectors such as Security Spiders.
These are temporary locations which can spawn randomly. They usually spawn with Camp Beds which are free to use.
These are squads which spawn without being tied to a location, camp, or nest. This list is in order of likelihood.
- Rebel Farmers - If Emperor Tengu is alive.
- Goat Herder
- Nomad Animal Trader
- Cannibal Hunters
These squads can potentially spawn in this zone if certain World States have been reached.
- Rebel Swordsmen - If Emperor Tengu is dead.
- Samurai Rogue - upon deaths of Emperor Tengu, Lady Sanda, Lord Inaba, Lord Nagata, and Lord Yoshinaga.
- Slaver Caravan Boss - if Longen is alive and Tinfist is dead.
- Western Hive if The Queen is dead:
- Yabuta Outlaws - if Yabuta is freed from Tengu's Vault and is alive.
|These are the modifiers which are linked to this zone on FCS.
|Before building an outpost, players should find information about specific areas through Prospecting.|
This zone has the 'Desert mild' season. Seasons may cause harmful Weather Effects or be purely aesthetic.