|“||Of course. Is it about your... the skeletons?... Yes, I thought it might be. What else is there to ask, you've only just met me! I studied skeleton psychology for three years when I was just ten years old, you know...||”|
Savant is the crazed Leader of the Skin Bandits with a bounty of 80,000 cats by the United Cities, despite the listing of a 50,000 bounty on his wanted poster. Savant can usually be found on his throne in Skinhouse HQ. You can join his faction as a Skeleton.
They wear [Specialist] armour (25% chance of [Masterwork]) and have weapons manufactured by Cross.
|WANTED: Savant the Skin Eater|
|Responsible for the disappearance of hundreds of humans in the Forbidden Zone, south of the Great Desert. Victims have been found savagely mutilated, most notably, the bodies completely skinned and hacked of all outer flesh.
Details of the mutilator are still largely unknown. Target is considered highly dangerous.
|Poster can be found in:||United Cities|
|Melee Attack, Melee Defence||75|
|Dodge, Martial Arts||75÷10|
|Blunt, Hackers, Heavy, Katanas, Polearms, Sabres||75|
|Stealth, Lockpicking, Thievery||1|
|Engineer, Robotics, Science||1|
|Weapon Smith, Armour Smith, Labouring, Farming, Cooking||1|
|Stats randomize by 3|
|The Statistics here are taken from FCS. Skills will be multiplied by the racial multiplier. Players should also be aware that non-player characters also level up while fighting.|
If Savant is killed or imprisoned, it will cause the Skinhouse HQ to be completely destroyed. One of the Skinhouses is also destroyed while the other is taken over by the Southern Hive if the Queen of the South is still alive.
This will also cause the skin bandit raids on a player's outpost to stop.
After he is killed or imprisoned, random Drifters in bars will have a new conversation:
- Drifter 1: "Apparently the Skin Eater was just some poor guy held hostage by a bunch of skeleton cultists..."
- Drifter 2: "Did you hear about their suits?"
- Drifter 2: "Made of human skin!"
- Drifter 2: "I'm talking straight up CHUNKS of people stitched together..."
- Drifter 1: "And that, my friends, is why I never travel south..."
- Drifter 1: "No thank YOU very much."
- If you approach him while he is sleeping you can just pick him up and take his gear.