The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Prospecting is used to find suitable locations to build bases.
- Zone is where the prospecting took place
- Altitude is how far above sea level the Prospecting took place
- Prospector Skill is the Science stat of the prospector. This decides the size of the prospected area.
- Area Size
- Wind Speed is the current speed of the wind. This determines how much energy is generated with wind generators.
- Environment says what soil types are in the area and is used in determining the crop yield which different types of farms will have.
- Water determines the efficiency of wells.
- Fertility determines the efficiency of farms.
- Stone determines the efficiency of stone mines.
- Iron is used to determine the efficiency of mining raw iron from the iron outcrops.
- Copper is used to determine the efficiency of mining copper from the copper outcrops.
- Carbon is not present in 0.93.
Suggested Base Building LocationEdit
Standardized format coming to a webpage near you soon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.