|“||Is it really wise for us to travel Holy Nation territory?
The locals here aren't too friendly with non-humans. And that's an understatement.
–Hive Player Characters
Okran's Valley is a zone located in the northern part of The Holy Nation's territory. It is aptly named as 'Valley' for being between 2 mountains both called Arm of Okran, and like many other territories which HN control, it is named after their God Okran.
It is characterized for having approximately 1/3rd of grass lands and 2/3rds of desert lands, with the gradual transition between grass - desert at the southern part of this region. There are several coniferous trees at this region.
There are few farms in this region, with the most northern part in ruins.
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
There are no Major Towns in Okran's Valley. This zone does not spawn Camps.
Minor Outposts[edit | edit source]
These locations are typically small towns, villages, or faction bases.
- Holy Farm x2
Ancient Locations[edit | edit source]
These are places which do not have competent inhabitants. Ancient Locations are usually lost outposts or ruins. Beware: sometimes these locations contain territorial protectors such as Security Spiders.
Nests[edit | edit source]
Homeless Spawns[edit | edit source]
These are squads which spawn without being tied to a location, camp, or nest. This list is in order of likelihood.
- Escaped Servant (Holy Nation Outlaws)
- Starving Bandits
- The Holy Nation - Less if Holy Lord Phoenix is alive. Less if High Inquisitor Valtena is dead.
- Lost Drone
- Holy Nation Robot
These squads can potentially spawn in this zone if certain World States have been reached.
- Flotsam Ninjas - If Moll is alive and Valtena and High Inquisitor Seta are dead.
- The Holy Nation - Strayed Paladins will spawn if Holy Lord Phoenix, High Inquisitor Seta and High Inquisitor Valtena are all dead.
- Kral's Chosen - If Flying Bull is alive and Phoenix, Seta and Valtena are dead.
- Western Hive - if The Queen is dead:
Environment[edit | edit source]
|These are the modifiers which are linked to this zone on FCS.
|Before building an outpost, players should find information about specific areas through Prospecting.|
Weather[edit | edit source]
This zone has the 'Desert mild' season. Seasons may cause harmful Weather Effects or be purely aesthetic.
- Desert -dust-swirls weather
- Sand stream ambient
- Clear times short hot 0.5
- Desert calm
- Ground sand