|“||Home of the sacred flame of Okran...
Word has it, the flame’s been burning for five thousand years…
I mean, that’s gotta be the work of a god, right?
–Human Male Player Characters
It is characterized by it's fertile grasslands, beautiful view of plant life, docile climate, plentiful water and the ever-annoying swarms of River Raptors that are the parasites of the paradise. Because of how it's the closest region that resembles a welcoming home to some other races, (i.e Humans and Sheks) this place fuels the ambition of many warlords from other major factions to take over.
Many Holy Farm series villages can be found in Okran's Pride, with Holy Farmers working the farms and occasionally manning turrets set up on their roof to fence off River Raptors. It is also regularly patrolled by a fairly large amount of Holy army, and will attempt to cull any River Nests alongside other bandits that are spot by them.
Okran's Pride surrounds the same river which flows through Wend to the north and through the Border Zone to the south, and likely is the major provider for the water and precipitation of the environment.
There are no Ancient Locations in Okran's Pride. This zone does not spawn Camps.
These locations are typically small towns, villages, or faction bases.
- Holy Farm x4
These are squads which spawn without being tied to a location, camp, or nest. This list is in order of likelihood.
- The Holy Nation - Less if High Inquisitor Seta is dead. Only a few if Holy Lord Phoenix is dead.
- Escaped Servant (Holy Nation Outlaws)
- Starving Bandits
- Mercenary Guild
- River Raptor
- Lost Drone
These squads can potentially spawn in this zone if certain World States have been reached.
- Kral's Chosen - If Flying Bull is alive and High Inquisitor Seta is dead. More if Holy Lord Phoenix is dead.
- The Holy Nation - Strayed Paladins will spawn if Holy Lord Phoenix, High Inquisitor Seta and High Inquisitor Valtena are all dead.
- Shek Kingdom:
- Southern Hive if West Hive Queen is dead and South Hive Queen is alive.
- Western Hive - if The Queen is dead:
|These are the modifiers which are linked to this zone on FCS.
|Before building an outpost, players should find information about specific areas through Prospecting.|
This zone has the 'fertile green, occasional rain' season. Seasons may cause harmful Weather Effects or be purely aesthetic.
- Light rain
- Clear nothing