|“|| Home of the sacred flame of Okran...
Word has it, the flame’s been burning for five thousand years…
I mean, that’s gotta be the work of a god, right?
–Human Player Characters
There are no Ancient Locations in Okran's Pride. This zone does not spawn Camps.
Major Towns Edit
Minor Outposts Edit
These locations are typically small towns, villages, or faction bases.
- Holy Farm x4
Homeless Spawns Edit
These are squads which spawn without being tied to a location, camp, or nest. This list is in order of likelihood.
- The Holy Nation - Less if High Inquisitor Seta is dead. Only a few if Holy Lord Phoenix is dead.
- Escaped Servant (Holy Nation Outlaws)
- Starving Bandits
- Mercenary Guild
- River Raptor
- Lost Drone
These squads can potentially spawn in this zone if certain World States have been reached.
- Kral's Chosen - If Flying Bull is alive and High Inquisitor Seta is dead. More if Holy Lord Phoenix is dead.
- Shek Kingdom (Kamikaze if Esata the Stone Golem is dead, Hundred Guardian and Shek Warriors if Seta is dead and Esata is alive and/or if Phoenix is dead dans Esata is alive. Others Hundred Guardians and Shek Warriors if Esata is alive and Seto is dead)
- Southern Hive if West Hive Queen is dead and South Hive Queen is alive.
- Western Hive if West Hive Queen is dead. Mostly wandering Hivers but Hive Bandits too.
|These are the modifiers which are linked to this zone on FCS.
|Before building an outpost, players should find information about specific areas through Prospecting.|
This zone has the 'fertile green, occasional rain' season. Seasons may cause harmful Weather Effects or be purely aesthetic.
- Light rain
- Clear nothing