|“||Venturing on a pilgrimage, brother? Well, it's best to stick to holy territory, the outer lands are infested with Narko's heretics that will try to decieve and tempt you into the darkness with them...||”|
Okran's Gulf is a zone which comprises the western edge of The Holy Nation's Territory. It is likely given it's name 'Gulf' for bordering on the alien-like Fog Islands, and like many other territories which HN control, it is named after their god Okran.
It is also home to Stack, one of the Major Towns of HN where High Inquisitor Seta, the officer responsible for preventing invasion of various Shek factions from the South to this region and it's neighboring region Okran's Pride, can be found.
It's characterized for having an extensive amount of flat and arid-but-mostly-fertile-lands, which gradually transitions to a more mountaineous look when it's closer to Rebirth.
Occasionally a player may see wandering Caravan Trader Bosses and Nomads patrolling this region.
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
This zone does not spawn Camps.
Major Towns[edit | edit source]
Minor Outposts[edit | edit source]
These locations are typically small towns, villages, or faction bases.
Ancient Locations[edit | edit source]
These are places which do not have competent inhabitants. Ancient Locations are usually lost outposts or ruins. Beware: sometimes these locations contain territorial protectors such as Security Spiders.
Nests[edit | edit source]
These nests can potentially spawn in this zone if certain World States have been reached.
- Fog Deathyard (invasion) - If The Queen is dead.
- Fogman Nest Invasion - If Holy Lord Phoenix is dead.
Homeless Spawns[edit | edit source]
These are squads which spawn without being tied to a location, camp, or nest. This list is in order of likelihood.
- Starving Bandits
- Escaped Servant (Holy Nation Outlaws)
- The Holy Nation - If Holy Lord Phoenix is alive. Less if High Inquisitor Seta is dead.
- Wild Bull
- Mercenary Guild
- Caravan Trader Boss - The Holy Nation
- Lost Drone
- Nomads - Nomad Animal Trader
These squads can potentially spawn in this zone if certain World States have been reached.
- Berserkers - If Ghost is alive and Seta is dead.
- Flotsam Ninjas - If Moll is alive and High Inquisitor Valtena and Seta are dead.
- Kral's Chosen - If Flying Bull is alive and Seta is dead. More if Phoenix is dead.
- Shek Kingdom:
- Southern Hive if West Hive Queen is dead and South Hive Queen is alive.
- The Holy Nation - Strayed Paladins will spawn if Holy Lord Phoenix, High Inquisitor Seta and High Inquisitor Valtena are all dead.
Environment[edit | edit source]
|These are the modifiers which are linked to this zone on FCS.
|Before building an outpost, players should find information about specific areas through Prospecting.|
Weather[edit | edit source]
This zone has the 'Desert mild' season. Seasons may cause harmful Weather Effects or be purely aesthetic.
- Desert -dust-swirls weather
- Sand stream ambient
- Clear times short hot 0.5
- Desert calm
- Ground sand