Minor Outposts are the various small outposts that make up a large amount of the locations in the game. They can range from farms, to mining outposts, to small villages or trading outposts. Often times they will not have the amenities usually associated with Major Towns, such as beds for rent and stores to buy and sell items at. Although some do.
United Cities Edit
- A small town in Bast.
- A small town in the Stormgap Coast.
- The slave markets of Eyesocket can be found in the western side of the Stormgap Coast.
Slave Camps and Farms Edit
The Holy Nation Edit
- These farms are scattered across the fertile areas of The Holy Nation's territory. The Holy Farm Leader is a trader that has a variety of food and crops. You can also buy Bulls and Dogs from him, as well as the Bull Backpack.
- These military outposts are often found on the edges of Holy Nation lands. They are public outposts that contain several types of traders, including weapon, armour, and food traders. They however do not have any beds available for rent.
- These mines are scattered all around The Holy Nation's territory. They usually have a slave shop and a barracks surrounded by a wall. Human slaves known as Lower Servants are caged at night and forced to mine ore during the day, supervised by a garrison of soldiers and slavers commanded by a High Overseer. Anyone who attacks a Holy Mine and is knocked unconscious will be enslaved as well.
- This is a large slave camp in the northeastern mountains just east of the Fog Islands in the region of Rebirth. This where all non-human races are taken to perform labour for The Holy Nation. They appear to be constructing a massive statue of the Holy Lord Phoenix, or another Phoenix.
Tech Hunters Edit
- A small outpost in the Grey Desert which has a Tower for sale (c. 21,000).
- A small outpost in The Hook which has a building for sale.
- A small outpost in the Stenn Desert. This is the only waystation which only has two buildings: The General Supplies shop and the bar.
- Mercenaries wander nearby as well as inside the Bar. Besides residences, it only has a single shop and the aforementioned bar.
- A small group of outposts in the northwest, past the Fog Islands. They are presumably mining outposts, though they do not appear to be complete.
- This village is implied to have been recently depopulated, as a result all items available are free to take and will not be marked stolen.
Flotsam Ninjas Edit
These outposts belong to the Flotsam Ninjas. The Flotsam Ninjas are the main resistance to The Holy Nation.
- In the middle of the Hidden Forest, the majority of the Flotsam Ninjas live here alongside their leader Moll.
- Just north of Rebirth, the Flotsam Safehouse contains many supplies for recently escaped slaves of The Holy Nation.
- Both Scout Posts fight to keep the cannibals from entering the Hidden Forest. The north post is lead by Mani who will trade players any items inside the post.
Other Factions Edit
These outposts belong to small factions that tend to only have these small outposts.
- These villages owned by the Western Hive are scattered around the map in Vain, Dreg, and Sinkuun. They are populated by a lot of Hive worker and soldier drones, as well as a couple of Hive Traders. You can rent the beds in the worker's huts, and the traders sell a large variety of goods as well as buy stolen goods at full price.