Leviathans are aggressive giant beasts but slow moving. They have very high vitality which makes them difficult to incapacitate. Because of their size and power, their attacks can instantly down any unit in 1-2 hits with potential instant death, no matter if they're heavily armored. So ranged combat with crossbows is extremely advised. Alternatively, players may use mounted turrets such as crossbows or harpoons to inflict high bleeding damage on Leviathans.
Players may get harassed by Beak Things while battling with Leviathans.
|Stats randomize by 2|
|Teen (0.40x)||160 days|
|Adult (0.60x)||240 days|
|Elder (1.10x)||440 days|
The Statistics here are taken from FCS. Players should be aware that animal characters level up as they grow, and may be stronger or weaker depending on their current age.
|Removing these items from the creature will kill it instantly.|
- Leviathan Family (1-2 Adults, 0-3 Pups)
- Leviathan Loner (1 Adult)
- Loners may also spawn in Bonefields, Sniper Valley, and Stobe's Gamble.
- Leviathans were first introduced in alpha version v?.??.?.
- In the beta update, Leviathans returned in the v0.93.0 northwest area update.
- The Leviathan's model was created by Linda "Methelina" McGill, who also created the Whistler's model.