Kenshi is a single player free-roaming Role Playing Game, with a Real-Time Strategy influence. Its squad-based, meaning you have a whole team of characters who can split up and go to different ends of the world. The game world is 400 square km of seamless terrain with a world map screen for fast-travel, Fallout style. You can play with one character, or with 50, and there are advantages to both. Combat is real-time and is based on swords and bows, action beat-em up style but with RPG stats influencing the outcome. No Magic. No fantasy cliches. Think of a combination of X-Com Apocalypse and Oblivion.
View full main page
articles on the wiki
files on the wiki
edits on the wiki
Kenshi, created by Lofi Games, is a single player Role Playing Game set in a vast and atmospheric ‘Sword-Punk’ style open world. With a mix of squad-based control and city-building features, gameplay is completely free-roaming and open: enjoy the freedom and potential to do whatever you want.
Set in an unrelenting world of bloodthirsty cannibals, starving bandits, brutal slavers and wild beasts, survival alone is a grueling struggle… You are not the chosen one. You’re not great and powerful. You don’t have more ‘hitpoints’ than everyone else. You are not the center of the universe, and you are not special. Unless you work for it.
Everyone is welcome to contribute to the Kenshi Wiki. Please check out our guidelines and read our Editor Reference Guide in order to get acquainted with our wiki. Here are some of the best ways to contribute to the wiki:
- Leave comments! - Tell us about your gameplay experiences or your opinion on pages.
- Correct grammar - While writing pages, sometimes our admins overlook the small stuff. Correcting a missing letter or changing a word can really make a big difference.
- Share screenshots! - Here at the Kenshi Wiki, we value screenshots of all graphics qualities. If your computer can handle playing at high resolution, sharing screenshots from your gameplay is a big help.
- Update stats - Sometimes the devs change things without our noticing. If you're playing unmodded Kenshi and your game doesn't quite match the numbers on our pages, please click the edit button or comment to let us know!
|Read about recent and past updates in our Changelog page.|
- April 14, 2022
- The Kenshi Easter Egg Challenge
- February 8, 2022
- Kenshi 1.0.59 (experimental)
- February 1, 2022
- Kenshi 1.0.58 (experimental)
- January 31, 2022
- Kenshi 1.0.57 (experimental) - Plus FCS 2.1 update
- January 31, 2022
- Japanese language update
This was a good home to me. After being captured in the Desert by Manhunters, I fought my captors every day and every night. They'd break every bone in my body, but ...A FANDOM user
ARK: Survival Evolved • Alan Wake • Assassin's Creed • Astral Chain • Asura's Wrath • Bayonetta • The Binding of Isaac • Bloodstained • Castlevania • Chibi-Robo! • Control • Crackdown • Darksiders • Days Gone • Detroit: Become Human • Devil May Cry • Dragon's Crown • Driver: Parallel Lines • Fran Bow • Frogger • Gauntlet • The Getaway • God Eater • Grand Theft Auto • Gravity Rush • HITMAN • Horizon • Infamous • Just Cause • Kenshi • L.A. Noire • Last Day on Earth: Survival • The Last of Us • Legacy of Kain • Legend of Zelda • LEGO Dimensions • LEGO Games • LEGO Marvel and DC • Lightseekers • Lollipop Chainsaw • The Longest Journey • Luigi's Mansion • MadWorld • Mafia • Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy • Marvel's Spider-Man • MediEvil • Mercenaries • Metal Gear • Monster Hunter • Ninja Gaiden • No More Heroes • Ōkami • Onimusha • Prince of Persia • Quantum Break • Ryse: Son of Rome • Red Dead • Retro City Rampage • The Saboteur • Senran Kagura • Shenmue • Sleeping Dogs • Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy • Splinter Cell • Subnautica • System Shock • Syvalion • Terceris • Tomb Raider • Tornado Outbreak • Uncharted • Valkyrie Drive • Vanquish • Watch Dogs • Yakuza
Want your community included? See how!