1,710 articles on the wiki
2,870 files on the wiki
41,663 edits on the wiki
-1 active users
What is Kenshi?
Kenshi, created by Lofi Games, is a single player Role Playing Game set in a vast and atmospheric ‘Sword-Punk’ style open world. With a mix of squad-based control and city-building features, gameplay is completely free-roaming and open: enjoy the freedom and potential to do whatever you want.
Set in an unrelenting world of bloodthirsty cannibals, starving bandits, brutal slavers and wild beasts, survival alone is a grueling struggle… You are not the chosen one. You’re not great and powerful. You don’t have more ‘hitpoints’ than everyone else. You are not the center of the universe, and you are not special. Unless you work for it.
To help out visit the Things To Do section on the Community Page.
When contributing to the Wiki please make sure that:
- Your information is accurate.
- Your spelling and grammar are correct.
- You respect the content that is already present on pages and be conscious of whether your addition is adding anything meaningful to the article or whether it is being redundant.
- You do not advertise.
- If you are going to link a youtube video some rules apply.
- No swearing on the wiki. Although the actual game includes swearing, wikis are meant to be friendly to all ages and swearing will result in a temporary ban.
Follow these simple rules and you will be well on your way to contributing great content that everyone can use and enjoy.
Welcome to The Kenshi Wiki and happy editing!
The Shek Kingdom map is poorly designed. The lore is that their civilization is in ruins because of…Read more >
Kenshi doesn't have an armour degredation mechanic (unless worn inside a peeler machine), so Drifte…Read more >
created new template! here's an example of all the fields with "1" as the entry:
Read more >
This template is f…