|“||I have to go... before the paladins come for me...||”|
They have a 20% chance of having a bounty of 2000 Cats. They wear [Shoddy] armour (5% chance of [Standard]) and have weapons manufactured by Skeleton Smiths.
They have a unique recruitment dialogue that may become available when they see a player character and the following conditions are met:
- They are in a squad consisting only of themselves (meaning, they spawned alone and without followers);
- They have never seen the player before;
- They are not imprisoned;
- The player is not imprisoned;
- The player is within talking range;
- The player is not inside a non-player town;
- The player is not the same race as them (meaning, not a Skeleton);
- The player is not in combat; and
- Their Strength, Dexterity, Melee Attack, Melee Defence, Martial Arts, and Dodge are all less than 25 or the cumulative total of these statistics is less than 75. (In FCS this condition is named DC_IS_RECRUITABLE).
This is a rare occurrence given their base statistics, which often causes them to exceed the recruitable threshold. If all the triggering conditions are met however and they see the player, they will say aloud "He/She saw me ..." followed by "... Do what you will, human ..." At that point, they can be clicked on to initiate further dialogue, just like when other NPCs make announcements. Offering to help them repair their damage in this dialogue (regardless of whether they actually have any injuries) and proclaiming defiance of the Holy Nation will result in recruitment. Stating that you just like helping people and have no hidden agenda though will result in the dialogue ending without recruitment.
|Melee Attack, Melee Defence||25|
|Dodge, Martial Arts||25÷10|
|Blunt, Hackers, Heavy, Katanas, Polearms, Sabres||25|
|Stealth, Lockpicking, Thievery||1|
|Engineer, Robotics, Science||1|
|Weapon Smith, Armour Smith, Labouring, Farming, Cooking||1|
|Stats randomize by 5|
|The Statistics here are taken from FCS. Skills will be multiplied by the racial multiplier. Players should also be aware that non-player characters also level up while fighting.|