|“||Better make sure we've got some expendable Cats for bribes before we get too cozy here in the canyons...||”|
–Player Characters who aren't Maniacal
Heng is the home of the Traders Guild.
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
There are no Ancient Locations in Heng.
Major Towns[edit | edit source]
Minor Outposts[edit | edit source]
These locations are typically small towns, villages, or faction bases.
Camps[edit | edit source]
These are temporary locations which can spawn randomly. They usually spawn with Camp Beds which are free to use.
Nests[edit | edit source]
Homeless Spawns[edit | edit source]
These are squads which spawn without being tied to a location, camp, or nest. This list is in order of likelihood.
- Rebel Farmers - If Emperor Tengu and Boss Simion are alive. Less if they are both alive and Yabuta of the Sands is free and alive. None if Emperor Tengu is dead.
- Vagrants - If Longen is alive.
- Manhunters - None if all of the Northern Slave Masters are dead.
- United Cities
- Traders Guild - Caravan Trader Boss - If Longen is alive.
- Slave Hunters - None if all Northern Slave Masters are dead.
- Mercenary Guild - Wandering from town to town
- Bounty Hunters
- Slave Traders - Less if Longen is dead. None if all Northern Slave Masters are dead.
- Tech Hunters
- Nomads - Nomad Animal Trader
- Wandering Assassin
- Escaped Slave
- Lost Drone
- Hiver Merchant Caravan (survival items) - If The Queen is alive.
- United Heroes League
These squads can potentially spawn in this zone if certain World States have been reached.
- Anti-Slavers - If Tinfist is alive and at least Longen is dead or one of the north slave masters is dead.
- Crab Raiders - If Crab Queen is alive and if Valamon, Lady Tsugi and Lord Yoshinaga are dead.
- Reavers - If Valamon is alive and if Lady Tsugi and Lord Yoshinaga are both dead.
- Rebel Farmers - More if Lord Inaba is dead and Emperor Tengu is alive.
- Rebel Swordsmen - If Emperor Tengu is dead.
- Samurai Rogue - If Slave Mistress Ren and Slave Master Ruben are dead, but Emperor Tengu is alive.
- Slave Traders - More spawn if Longen is alive and Tinfist is dead.
- Yabuta Outlaws - If Yabuta of the Sands is free.
Environment[edit | edit source]
|These are the modifiers which are linked to this zone on FCS.
|Before building an outpost, players should find information about specific areas through Prospecting.|
Weather[edit | edit source]
This zone has the 'great desert small' season. Seasons may cause harmful Weather Effects or be purely aesthetic.
- Desert calm hot 0.6
- Desert -dust-light detritus01
- Desert -dust -swirls weather
- Great desert streamers small
- GD ground sand orange small