|“||Better make sure we've got some expendable Cats for bribes before we get too cozy here in the canyons...||”|
–Player Characters who aren't Maniacal
Heng is the home of the Traders Guild.
There are no Ancient Locations in Heng.
These locations are typically small towns, villages, or faction bases.
These are temporary locations which can spawn randomly. They usually spawn with Camp Beds which are free to use.
- Vagrant Camp
- Raider Camp
- Small Skimmer Nest
- Wolf Den
These are squads which spawn without being tied to a location, camp, or nest. This list is in order of likelihood.
- Rebel Farmers - If Emperor Tengu and Boss Simion are alive. Less if they are both alive and Yabuta of the Sands is free and alive. None if Emperor Tengu is dead.
- Vagrants - If Longen is alive.
- Manhunters - None if all of the Northern Slave Masters are dead.
- United Cities
- Traders Guild - Caravan Trader Boss - If Longen is alive.
- Slave Hunters - None if all Northern Slave Masters are dead.
- Mercenary Guild - Wandering from town to town
- Bounty Hunters
- Slave Traders - Less if Longen is dead. None if all Northern Slave Masters are dead.
- Tech Hunters
- Nomads - Nomad Animal Trader
- Wandering Assassin
- Escaped Slave
- Lost Drone
- Hiver Merchant Caravan (survival items) - If The Queen is alive.
- United Heroes League
These squads can potentially spawn in this zone if certain World States have been reached.
- Anti-Slavers - If Tinfist is alive and at least Longen is dead or one of the north slave masters is dead.
- Crab Raiders - If Crab Queen is alive and if Valamon, Lady Tsugi and Lord Yoshinaga are dead.
- Reavers - If Valamon is alive and if Lady Tsugi and Lord Yoshinaga are both dead.
- Rebel Farmers - More if Lord Inaba is dead and Emperor Tengu is alive.
- Rebel Swordsmen - If Emperor Tengu is dead.
- Samurai Rogue - If Slave Mistress Ren and Slave Master Ruben are dead, but Emperor Tengu is alive.
- Slave Traders - More spawn if Longen is alive and Tinfist is dead.
- Yabuta Outlaws - If Yabuta of the Sands is free.
|These are the modifiers which are linked to this zone on FCS.
|Before building an outpost, players should find information about specific areas through Prospecting.|
This zone has the 'great desert small' season. Seasons may cause harmful Weather Effects or be purely aesthetic.
- Desert calm hot 0.6
- Desert -dust-light detritus01
- Desert -dust -swirls weather
- Great desert streamers small
- GD ground sand orange small