Loading Screen Tips
Heavy weapons require two hands to fight with. If a character has one arm disabled he will switch to using his secondary weapon if he has one.

Unskinned Fragment Axe.

Heavy Weapons weigh more and swing slower but do more damage. Heavy weapons require brute force and deal heavy blunt damage. A heavy weapon will typically inflict more damage, but be much slower to wield. Due to its reach, heavy weapons are very useful for hitting multiple enemies at once.

When using a Heavy Weapon you gain extra strength experience from defending and attacking. Using these weapons are very tough for new characters, but with time and practice, they can become very powerful.

Weapon Skill - Heavy Weapons[edit | edit source]

The heavy weapons skill determines damage with weapons classified as heavy weapons. The skill is defined in game as:

"Affects damage. Most normal people struggle to even lift a full-weight heavy blade, and they require incredible strength and endurance to wield effectively. Beginners struggled with this weapon style and face a hard path ahead. As a result living practitioners are few and many men carry them only for bluff and posturing. The real masters of this weapon however, are men to be feared."

Like all weapons, attack speed with heavy weapons is determined by a combination of Strength, Dexterity, as well as Melee Attack and Melee Defense. Dexterity and Melee Attack or Defense (depending on whether you're attacking or defending respectively) make up the base speed, with dexterity making up about 60% of the speed, and the other skill making up the remaining 40%. Strength comes into play in the required strength level of the weapon, if below its required level your combat speed will be penalized (up to about -50% at 20 levels or more below). Strength above the required level does not affect speed at all, beyond acting as a buffer for injuries penalizing your strength.

Racial Experience Multipliers
Negative Multiplier:
There are no races which have negative experience multipliers for this stat.
Positive Multiplier:
-Skeleton (Race)
-Skeleton MKII Screamer
-Skeleton No-Head MkII
-Skeleton P4MkII
All multipliers are either 0.8x or 1.2x unless marked otherwise.


Locations[edit | edit source]

Heavy Weapons are pretty rare to find on NPCs. Planks and fragment axes are commonly used by minor Shek factions, such as the Berserkers, Kral's Chosen and Band of Bones. You can buy them at certain Weapons Shops, mainly in the Shek Kingdom or find them in an Animal Nest or Ruin.

Heavy Class Weapons[edit | edit source]


Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.