|“||Can I join you? I want to become strong, become a swordsman||”|
Beep is a Hiveless Western Worker Drone who can be found in Mongrel. He is a Unique Recruit and can be recruited at no cost as he seems to have no understanding of money. He will follow around the player faction when he sees them until the dialogue is initiated.
He beeps occasionally and has many lines of unique dialogue, proclaiming himself the "STRONGEST WARRIOR" and "Cyber-beep" after limb replacements, as well as some extra lines of dialogue with Agnu.
Beep has a Brave/Dumb/Honorable Personality.
|Melee Attack, Melee Defence||1|
|Dodge, Martial Arts||1|
|Blunt, Hackers, Heavy, Katanas, Polearms, Sabres||1|
|Stealth, Lockpicking, Thievery||1|
|Engineer, Robotics, Science||1|
|Weapon Smith, Armour Smith, Labouring, Farming, Cooking||1|
|The Statistics here are taken from FCS. Skills will be multiplied by the racial multiplier. Players should also be aware that non-player characters also level up while fighting.|
Beep was exiled from the Hive for "being defective," and ever since then, he has had to run away from enemies. He's tired of running, and he wants to join your faction.
- Beep can transform into a being known (to himself) as Cyberbeep. When he is Cyberbeep, he receives more unique dialogue and will often talk to skeletons with dialogue such as "Beep is also a skeleton".
- Beep is featured in a background available for unlocking through Steam Trading Cards.
- Beep is one of the few characters whose dialogue is written by the famous Chris Hunt.
- Beep will almost always beep when waking up, whether from a KO or from sleeping to recover wounds.
- Beep will also beep when reloading saves.