Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Essential place to rest and recover faster from wounds. 800% heal rate when sleeping.|
Key Points[edit | edit source]
- Only one person can sleep in a bed at a time.
- Beds heal blunt wounds and bandaged portions of cut wounds up to 100%.
- If you are carrying an injured person or NPC, you can lay them in a bed to stop wounds.
- Placing incapacitated NPCs in a bed results in a status gain with their faction.
- A bed heals at 8x the normal healing rate, twice as much as a Camp Bed.
- Sleeping reduces hunger rate to 1/3.
- Beds can be rented in friendly towns or outposts from as little as 75 cats. Beds are rented for 24 hours so a healed character can always leave the bed to give place to their wounded comrade as long as the clock has not run out.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.