|Essential place to rest and recover faster from wounds. 800% heal rate when sleeping.|
Beds are used for restoring the health of characters. Beds are used to heal a player's wounds after they have been bandaged. Beds can be found in towns or constructed in player buildings.
- Only one person can sleep in a bed at a time.
- Beds heal blunt wounds and bandaged portions of cut wounds up to 100%.
- If you are carrying an injured person or NPC, you can lay them in a bed to stop wounds.
- Placing incapacitated NPCs in a bed results in a status gain with their faction.
- A bed heals at 8x the normal healing rate, twice as much as a Camp Bed.
- Sleeping reduces hunger rate to 1/3.