|“||Poor poor Bast... A land where life is wiped clean as soon as it start to grow...||”|
Bast is an abandoned outpost in the northeast region of the map. The Holy Nation and the United Cities hold frequent battles in the region surrounding Bast. While Bast has no loot, the surrounding area is host to many battle scenes where Holy Nation sentinel and United City samurai gear, as well as Basic First Aid Kits, can be obtained in abundance.
Battles occur in the immediate region surrounding bast, primarily to the South. Limited evidence shows that United City samurais are more frequently the victor in battle, leaving the battlefield relatively safe for non-human characters to loot, not so much for the poor, however.
There are no Major Towns in Bast. This zone does not spawn Camps.
These locations are typically small towns, villages, or faction bases.
These are places which do not have competent inhabitants. Ancient Locations are usually lost outposts or ruins. Beware: sometimes these locations contain territorial protectors such as Security Spiders.
These locations show up on the map, although the player cannot interact with anything at this location.
These are squads which spawn without being tied to a location, camp, or nest. This list is in order of likelihood.
- United Cities Army- if Emperor Tengu and/or Lord Inaba is alive and free.
- The Holy Nation Army -if Holy Lord Phoenix and/or High Inquisitor Valtena is alive and free.
- Slave Escapee (Slaves)
- Rebel Farmers - if Emperor Tengu is alive and free.
- Lost Drone
These squads can potentially spawn in this zone if certain World States have been reached.
- Samurai Rogue - if Slave Master Haga and Slave Mistress Ren are imprisoned or killed, while Emperor Tengu is alive and free.
- Strayed Paladin - if all of the Holy Nation leaders are dead or imprisoned.
- Yabuta Outlaws - after Yabuta of the Sands got freed from Tengu's Vault.
|These are the modifiers which are linked to this zone on FCS.
|Before building an outpost, players should find information about specific areas through Prospecting.|
This zone has the Border Zone season. Seasons may cause harmful Weather Effects or be purely aesthetic.
- Sand steam (duststorm)
- Desert dust swirls
- Sand steam (no effect)
- Desert calm