Players should beware as it is possible to be pick-pocketed by Red, a unique resident of Bark.
Buildings and ShopsEdit
- Farm Shop
- General Shop
- Mechanical Shop
- Noble House
- Power Station x2
- Ranger Shop
- Slave Shop
Buildings for Sale Edit
- Longhouse (For Sale: c19,200)
- Residential Small x4 (For Sale: c4,000)
- Storm House (For Sale: c12,800)
- Swamp House (For Sale: c16,000)
- Swamp Shack x3 (For Sale: c4,000)
- Swamp Store (For Sale: c6,400)
Malnourished Bark Edit
Lordless Bark Edit
Bark becomes half-destroyed if Lady Sanda is killed/imprisoned.
Independent Bark Edit
Bark becomes overtaken by the Empire Peasants if Lady Sanda, Wada, and Kana are all killed/imprisoned. This is specifically different because Emperor Tengu is still alive. If Tengu is harmed, it shifts to Prosperous Bark.
Prosperous Bark Edit
Bark becomes overtaken by Empire Peasants if Tengu and Sanda are both killed/imprisoned.