|“||This is where the Bugmaster has lived for hundreds of years...
Nobody knows what he is or where he came from...
But what we do know is.. those that do find him never come back.
–Skeleton Player Characters
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
Minor Outposts[edit | edit source]
These locations are typically small towns, villages, or faction bases.
Ancient Locations[edit | edit source]
Aesthetic Ruins[edit | edit source]
These locations show up on the map, although the player cannot interact with anything at this location.
Homeless Spawns[edit | edit source]
It is very likely for a group of 1 to 10 Skin Spiders to spawn in Arach. There is a 1/6 chance of a large group of Skin Spiders to spawn. The large group can contain 20 to 30 spiders.
Environment[edit | edit source]
|These are the modifiers which are linked to this zone on FCS.
|Before building an outpost, players should find information about specific areas through Prospecting.|
Weather[edit | edit source]
This zone has the Vain season. Seasons may cause harmful Weather Effects or be purely aesthetic.
- Red Rain (no acidic effect)
- Clear skies
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Use Skeleton characters only, because they cannot be eaten alive.
- Avoid swimming, as spiders can walk through water and attack your swimming characters.
- Bring weapons with racial bonuses, such as Polearms and Desert Sabres.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name of this region comes from the Ancient Greek word for "spider" (ἀράχνη).